Hey there, and welcome to the alpha testing grounds of my latest game. This is level one, but there are a whole bunch more in the works, and I’d like to get your feedback to make them as awesome as possible.
Before you dive in, here are a few pointers:
- Turn your sound on.
- The game is much better in full-screen mode. Click on the full-screen icon below the game window. Don’t do it now… you won’t be able to read the rest of these great pointers! Just hold on a sec and click it after you’re ready to start playing.
- Turn your sound on. Seriously. The game is much better with sound.
- Your goal is to get deeper into the city, inside a tunnel near the base of the mountain. An intro sequence explaining this will be added later.
- If you die, the level will automatically restart.
- At the end of the level the game will reset. The post-round summary screen isn’t implemented yet, but once it’s in place, it’ll show you how many scarabs you found (there are three hidden in every level).
- This game is designed for iPads, so some of the controls (the mouse, in particular) still need to be adjusted for computers. Please bear with me.
- Remember, this is an early-stage alpha test, so a lot of things still need to be improved. That’s where you come in. Please fill out the form below with your comments so I can improve the game.